- This event has passed.
Military Sports Camp
September 11 @ 2:00 pm
The City of Reno with the generous support of its presenting sponsors, and local adaptive sports programs plan to host 15 disabled veterans and injured service members and their spouse/guest for a multi-day Military Sports Camp. All skill levels are welcome.
This program is not just about sports; it?s also about attitude, camaraderie and promoting healthy, active lifestyles. There is no cost to Military Service Men or Women and their guest.
Registration preference will be given to Nevada Service Members and Residents.
MONDAY Sept. 11
- 2:00 pm ? Transportation from Reno-Tahoe International Airport to Host Hotel
- 3:00 pm ? Hotel Check-in
- 6:00 pm ? Welcome Dinner at Top Golf
TUESDAY Sept. 12
- 7:00 am ? Breakfast at the Hotel
- 9:00am ? Fly Fishing (Lunch Provided)
- 1:00pm ? Paddle Sports
- 5:30pm ? Dinner
WEDNESDAY Sept. 13
- 8:00 am ? Breakfast at the Hotel
- 10:00 am ? Sled Hockey (Lunch Provided)
- 1:00 pm ? Adaptive Cycling, Rock Climbing and NatureTrack
- 5:00pm ? Dinner
THURSDAY Sept. 14
- 8:00 am ? Resiliency Breakfast
- 11:00 am ? VIP Guests at Air Races (Lunch Provided)
- 6:00pm ? Closing Dinner
FRIDAY Sept. 15
- 8:00 am ? Breakfast at the Hotel | Transportation to the Reno-Tahoe International Airport