The quitSTART app is a free smartphone app that helps you quit smoking with tailored tips, inspiration, and challenges.
The quitSTART app helps you:
- Create your own Quit Kit with customized tips and materials. The more information you add about your smoking habits, the better the app can personalize content to fit your needs.
- Check your progress and earn badges for smokefree milestones and other achievements.
- Get back on track if you have a slip and smoke
- Mark times or places that make you want to smoke so you get encouragement when you need it most.
- Manage cravings and bad moods in healthy ways.
- Distract yourself from cravings with games and challenges.
- Store tips, inspirations, and challenges in your Quit Kit to look back on later.
- Share your progress and favorite tips through social media.
The quitSTART app is a product of Smokefree.gov, a smoking cessation resource created by the Tobacco Control Research Branch at the National Cancer Institute in collaboration with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and input from tobacco control professionals, smoking cessation experts, and ex-smokers.
Technical support is available to help you download and use quitSTART. If you need help or have questions, please email@example.com.