Healthy Communities Coalition of Lyon and Storey Counties, a private nonprofit, is welcoming applications for a Resource Coordinator based in Yerington. Below are details about the position.
Position Description: Resource Coordinator
Description of Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide support and resources to Lyon County students and families
• Research and develop knowledge of community resources and programs for youth
• Provide connections of resources and solutions to barriers
• Assist in the organization and support of wellness promotion as well as primary prevention education and activities
• High school diploma, GED
• At least 18 years of age
• Successfully complete National Service Criminal History Checks
• Complete Nevada Community Health Worker training within 6 months of hire
Skills and Knowledge
• Able to demonstrate cultural intelligence with diverse groups and ability to work with individuals from diverse economic backgrounds in a respectful manner
• Excellent communication and documentation skills, written and verbal, appropriate to target audiences across multiple functional areas, categories, levels, linguistic, and economic backgrounds; both in a team and individual environment
• Highly developed organizational skills and able to manage multiple priorities.
Please send resumes to HCC Director Wendy Madson at email@example.com or call 246-7550 if you have additional questions.